bLoG dESCRIPTION

hopefully, this blog can encourage u, inspire u, enlighten u, empower u, all in the purpose of deepening your walk with God. (and sometimes also to vent my frustrations and thoughts.. so do bear with me)

February 26, 2010

without God I am truly nothing. there was really a purpose to that failed test.

i need to sleep. then again watching old shows and browsing old pictures really make u wanna scream for whatever reason, be it good or bad. so many emotions and concerns and thoughts and feelings, i need God, now more than ever. this period of doing nth is doing something to me. at least there are a few people who make it all better every single day. to really adapt to change is so difficult. i seem to not be able to see past the next day, let alone the future. is it just me or is everything out of order. i need some focus, some sort of a thorough tidying up of myself. im bottling up too much. in a bid to be someone who can be looked up to, im slowly becoming someone i was always afraid to become, an idler. i cannot be like this. i gotta snap out of it. god help me snap out of it. i've lost touch. its time to come back to who i used to be. i dun like the present me. its too much. i've changed. ive got to unchange that. yeap. i have to. for everyone's sake. for my sake.o for goodness sake. literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment