bLoG dESCRIPTION

hopefully, this blog can encourage u, inspire u, enlighten u, empower u, all in the purpose of deepening your walk with God. (and sometimes also to vent my frustrations and thoughts.. so do bear with me)

February 3, 2010

grace assembly and driving lessons


i finally went to grace assembly for a ministry meeting and it was awesome. they actually free worshipped for 15 mins during and after a song, twice! i've never experienced such freedom in worship in a collective before and i was so happy to be able to say all that i wanted to God with the loudest i could be and just raising my hands without regard. everyone is like that there! awesome. simply awesome. then Pastor meng chiam preached about living with grace in place, not displaced or replaced. such an input into my life. God has really prepared the place for me before i went. looking forward to sat man! band and singing training! GRACE IS AWESOME!

(awkward silence)

i went for my first driving lessons today also and i just realised that driving at 20km/h is actually FAST! yea its FAST! dun call me scaredy cat, u go and try yourself for the first time. lol! but it was really fun man. the instructor is really funny with his analogies and theories on the road. only thing is i brake and accelerate really hard so i gotta watch it. guess im made for faster things like F1! hahaha yea right.. haha o man im so not gonna be able to pass let alone drive ppl around. scared. very scary i wanna drive my tank again! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment