bLoG dESCRIPTION

hopefully, this blog can encourage u, inspire u, enlighten u, empower u, all in the purpose of deepening your walk with God. (and sometimes also to vent my frustrations and thoughts.. so do bear with me)

January 20, 2010

CANT TIME PASS FASTER?

its the 20th of January. 11 more days till i start my internship at grace assembly, and i really can't wait to see what God has in store for me when i worship lead over there. it'll be a nice change of environment, to see how other churches function when it comes to key ministries.then there is university in Aug, such a long way from now, but its coming soon.

this is really weird, what if no one's even reading? then I'm like more loser than the average person who merely talks to himself. I'm TYPING to myself! ha ha hopefully someone reads it or else... okay i dunno how to end this post. i just don't.. stupid blog thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment